We at Swift Windows are excited to introduce you to the Flush Sash Windows system, a brand new development in window design and technology.
Flush sash windows are designed and built to be a cost-effective alternative to traditional timber windows, which can be expensive and high-maintenance. This results in a window which combines the look and feel of classic timber frames with all the benefits of a PVCu installation. In other words, you get the traditional aesthetics and an A+ energy ratings in one window!
Choose Traditional or Contemporary
Despite the emphasis on classic styles, the flush sash windows system is not lacking in versatility. In other words, you are not limited to a traditional look if you would prefer to mix the thermal advantages of the window with something that looks more contemporary.
The Flush Sash window system comes with the sash fitting flush with the frame. In addition, there are double or triple glazed options, and a wide selection of opening configurations, colours and styles to choose from. So every home can benefit from the advantages of a flush sash window system from Swift Windows.
Benefits of the Flush Sash Windows System
- High thermal efficiency with an A+ Window Energy Rating
- U-value of 1.3 W/M²k (when double glazed)
- Identical rebate and bead detail, ideal for Georgian bar application
- Discreet sash gasket, with only 3mm visible
- 100% lead free profile
- 10-year profile guarantee
Choose Swift Windows
- We will provide you with a free window quote
- All double glazing is in full compliance with the latest Building Regulations and FENSA
- Our products are licensed with the British Standards Kite Mark
- Our replacement windows have a 10 year insurance backed guarantee
For energy efficient windows, contact us today on: 01883 344 140. Our friendly advisers will be happy to help with your inquiry. Alternatively, you can contact us online via our enquiry form.